Join us for some Real Moms fun
Toolkit for online blog tour with Real Moms Love to Eat
(our Food Affairiates!)
Thank you for your interest in joining our Food Affairiate team to help real moms create a love affair with food!
Below, you’ll find all of the information you will need to help spread the word about the book online with your friends and your community. All registered Food Affairiates who write a review will receive a digital copy of the book to review AND be entered to randomly WIN one of the following: Top of the Line Kitchen Blender, Compact Food Processor, Kitchen bakeware, Kitchen utensil goodie basket, cutting boards and a couple other secret prizes!*All winners will be announced on this page after January 3, 2012.
Just let us know and we’ll get you a digi galley copy to get started!
We are happy to welcome you to our party!
Let the Food Affair begin!
–Sample tweets, facebook posts (so you can let your community know about your post-to drive traffic)
- First, confirm your participation by contacting us with your name, email, Twitter Handle, Facebook Name and date you’ll be running your blog post (what we’ll call virtual tour party stop!). This way, we’ll know where to send your randomly drawn prize, if your name is chosen on January 2, 2012.
- Then post a personal review (the following information may come in handy to get you started) and use the book logo with your post:
Here at (Your BLOG name) we love new books by other mom bloggers and of course, free prizes! Please help to celebrate the launch of “Real Moms Love to Eat: How to Conduct a Love Affair with Food, Lose Weight and Feel Fabulous” (New American Library, a Penguin Books Imprint, January, 2012) by author, Beth Aldrich, Certified Health Counselor.
The book is broken down in three sections, which include a fun and easy-to-follow 10-part plan for moms to implement to make gradual, life-long changes in their approach to food and 21 days of meal suggestions,tips, recipes and lifestyle changes—all to help you continue your love affair with food to look fabulous. Beth’s approach to healthy eating is simple and realistic for busy moms. You’ll learn a lot about the food you eat and how it impacts your body and still have loads of fun experiencing new foods and enjoying your life.
Everyone that participates in this “virtual pre-order launch party” is eligible for randomly drawn prizes. Simply enter the the twice-a-month pre-order book giveaway, hosted by the RealMomsLovetoEat.com site here: (LINK: http://www.realmomslovetoeat.com/sweepstakes/) . You can pre-order the book for one entry AND sign up for Beth’s FREE newsletter for a second entry!
- Winners from this virtual book pre-order party will be chosen on January 3, 2012 through random.org and contacted via email.
Disclosure: I was gifted from Restoring Essence Nutrition, LLC-owner of Real Moms Love to Eat, a free digital copy of the book, “Real Moms Love to Eat” and an entry into the prize drawing on January 3,2012, for participating in this virtual tour and writing about this book pre-order contest.
FOOD AFFAIRIATES ALSO Please:
- –Follow us on Twitter: @RealMomsLuv2Eat :use this hashtag for tweets #RMLTE and Like us on Facebook: Real Moms Love to Eat
- –Tweet and Facebook this sentence: I’m hosting a virtual party (date) on my blog for the new book, “Real Moms Love to Eat” (hyperlink your blog post location) come join us!
- –Here are some additional fun sample Tweet/Facebook posts to use throughout the week to promote YOUR blog and the tour.
- –Then, on January 2, 2012, we will contact the winning random virtual tour Food Affairiates with their prize notification. (odds are pretty good: 1 out of 100 and counting….) Thank you for spreading the good word!
*Author, Beth Aldrich, is also available to all Food Affairiates for guest blog posts and appearances to talk about her book or other health, nutrition, diet and wellness topics on your blog, TV or radio shows, via SKYPE, podcasts, live video streaming events or print interviews.
Let the Food Affair Begin!
**ARE you interested in hosting a party in your home? Click here for more details!